Lil Wayne Explains Why He Missed Tour Opening Night
Tours & Performances

Lil Wayne Explains Why He Missed Tour Opening Night

More Than Just A No Show

Lil Wayne has provided additional context about missing the opening night of his "20+ Years" tour, revealing that health concerns played a role in his absence. The rapper had previously apologized without giving specifics.

The revelation adds concern for fans who have watched Wayne deal with health scares in the past, including seizures that have been publicly documented over the years.

What He Said

Wayne assured fans that he is doing better and that the remaining tour dates will proceed as planned. He expressed genuine regret at disappointing fans who traveled and paid to see the opening show.

"Y'all know if I could have been there, I would have been there," Wayne said, asking for patience and understanding from his loyal fanbase.

Tour Continues

The "20+ Years" tour celebrates Lil Wayne's legendary career. Subsequent shows have reportedly gone smoothly, with Wayne delivering full energy performances that fans say were worth the wait.

Related Articles

Lil Wayne Apologizes After Missing Tour Opening Night

By Daniel1 min · Jul 4

Usher Now Gives Disclaimer Before Pulling Fans On Stage

By Michael1 min · Jul 29

50 Cent Trolls Jussie Smollett After Pride Performance In Harlem

By Myrah1 min · Jun 29

Gunna Takes Legal Action Against Concert Promoters For Unpaid Fees

By Olivia1 min · Jul 2

Usher And Chris Brown Launch Joint R And B Tour In Denver

By Emma1 min · Jun 28

Chris Brown Goes Off On Female Critics Of Usher Tour

By James3 min · Apr 27